Darrell's Market is an independent and locally owned business. Our Store was founded in 1945 by Darrell Gavin at the corner of Columbia and Aurelius roads -a small country grocery shop. Ten years later due to Darrell's illness, son Jim Blauvelt left college to manage the store. Jim and his wife Pat expanded their business over the next 40 years eventually building our 25,000 square foot building at the same country corner. In 1996 Scott & Jamie Robinson assumed third generation ownership.